Welcome to the Book Review blog! You can use the search bar on the left hand side to search the entire blog if you're looking for something specific. There are also labels on the left hand side if you're looking for a certain genre. Under the tabs below you can find some of my favorite books in each genre.

06 August 2010

Updates to the blog

To whom it may concern...

It's about time I got back to updating this blog. It will no longer be strictly used for Young Adult books. I will now post many different types of books. I will also be fixing up the labels. I will no longer put authors as labels unless I put up more than one book of theirs.

I'm also trying to figure out Blogger's new way of designing things - so it may look different every time you visit. The blog is still public. If you would like to be added as an author please let me know. And if I am pressed for time I may just grab a synopsis off of amazon.com. Kinda lazy I know - but it would definitely simplify things - provided it has a good synopsis on there.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy--I would LOVE to review books on here with you! If you want :)

    ReplyDelete