Welcome to the Book Review blog! You can use the search bar on the left hand side to search the entire blog if you're looking for something specific. There are also labels on the left hand side if you're looking for a certain genre. Under the tabs below you can find some of my favorite books in each genre.

28 August 2012

Read to Tiger

Read to Tiger
By R. W. Alley

 A young boy tries to read his book but he can't read because the tiger is being loud. My personal favorite, "I sit on the couch and try to read. But I CAN'T read because there is a tiger behind my couch pretending to be a bear." In the end he realizes the best way to get the tiger to let him read is if he reads to Tiger.

A great story for older siblings who are annoyed by younger siblings (even if it's not specifically about reading.) Lots of sound effects - great for reading aloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment