Welcome to the Book Review blog! You can use the search bar on the left hand side to search the entire blog if you're looking for something specific. There are also labels on the left hand side if you're looking for a certain genre. Under the tabs below you can find some of my favorite books in each genre.

23 January 2009

Rules of the Road

Joan Bauer

Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons

Jenna Boller loves having her driver's license and often dreams of the day she will own her own red convertible. She hopes after working at the shoe store all summer she will be able to afford it.

Then Mrs. Gladstone, who owns the store, asks, or rather demands, that Jenna be her driver for the summer. Jenna's jobs will include driving the car and spying on the other stores in the chain.

When Jenna's father returns it seems that Jenna now has the perfect escape...or is it? Will Jenna be bored to death by Mrs. Gladstone's choice of music and adult company? Or will Jenna listen to Mrs. Gladstone and learn about life, love, family and shoes?

1 comment:

  1. I love this book (!) I read it like ten years ago, but I also wanted to say that I think this blog is a great idea and I've written down a bunch of the books to read. Thanks! :) and when you want to post more reviews I would love to review books :) I love reading & young adult fiction is usually the best books. Good luck with your project!
    Kimberly S.

    ReplyDelete